Tuesday 12 February 2013

Say it with flowers....

Sorry, been away for a few days as needed to concentrate on the job that pays the mortgage :-)

Also, had a rare and lovely family day on Sunday which ended with my little lad and I paying a visit ot A&E because he didn't look where he was going and bopped into a metal frame and cut his eyelid.

Luckily are local hospital are superb and we were out in a few hours - he's much better now. Just another little scar for him though :-(

Anyway, back to the crafting :-)

Here's one I've made tonight as a commission from a friend for their mum's birthday.

My brief was flowers and butterflies....



The beautiful birdcage is a Xcut die and I've cut it out of docrafts new felt bundle.
Butterflies are docrafts and you get loads on a die cut sheet for £1 !!!
Large flowers are stamps I've got in my stash. Just stamped them onto free patterned paper I got in one of my Simply Homemade magazine editions (love this mag..)
Heart is from Nitwits range
Leaf is a Woodware punch
Little flowers all come from Woodware hydrangea punch
Used Martha Stewart doily border punch

All the gems are docrafts....

I deliver this tomorrow - hope it's well received :-)

Happy crafting til next time all xx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!

    Do you want to feature on my blog posts 'an interview with....'..

    Call me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Bird Cage Die is fabulous I so want it - I could not get it in Hobbycraft when I called there last weekend. Stunning card I love this.

    ReplyDelete