Friday 8 March 2013

Card Crafter's Circle Weekly Challenge: Vintage

Happy Friday to you all :-)

It's challenge time again on Card crafters circle weekly challenge and this week we're all about VINTAGE.

We're using the some beautiful digi stamps this week from the very talented Floppy Latte Designs:

The one I got to play with is: 'Love my Striped Bonnet'. I'll definitely be giving this card away for Mother's Day :-)

There are other lovely images to choose from on this theme. When you head to our challenge blog you'll see my crafty friends have given you lots of other great ideas. These images definitely deserve something special so get out your die-cutting machine, flowers and gems!!

 To bring this to life I've used:
  • Xcut nesting dies - scalloped oval and standard oval
  • Hougie board to make diamond embossing lines on pearlescent blue oval
  • Spectrum noir pens
  • Marianne dies: LR0144 (corner) and LR0119 (flourish)
  • Flower, gems and ribbon
Can't wait to see what you create. You never know I may be dropping by and leaving a little crafty message... xx

6 comments:

  1. What a beautifully feminine creation, Teresa.....love the corner and the flourishes....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! I love the way you've popped her up and added a touch of colour to the leaves! Wonderful flowers you've used and the papers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just Wow! The coloring you have done on the flowers (on her hat) just makes them seem to pop right out of the card. I love all the diecuts you have used, as well as the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks crafting pals :-) Have to say I'm in love with spectrum noir pens at the moment. I'm following some of the colouring tutorials on their website which are really helpful. Whoever invented alcohol based pens needs a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. I really like the brown tones you've used. Lovely embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa. Exqusite creation .Wonderful embellishing to add to this beautiful vintage themed card
    hugs Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete