Monday 4 March 2013

New toy!!!!!

Hi all,

so, at the 'Make it' craft show at Farnborough on Friday I found a new tool. And quite simply, it's bloomin' brilliant :-)

This tool shreds ribbon - well so what you may say. Well, it means that you get to make something like this....

The roses aren't done on the tool, instead we were shown how to do this at the show (and very well too by Roy!)
The great thing about the ribbon you'll use is that it's relatively easy to get hold of it (and it's not expensive either). Plus the suppliers I met sell this off their website too.
At the show I bought the £20 deal. This was the tool, dvd to learn how to use it (a must in my opinion) and 10 x 3m florist ribbon (you pick the colours).

If you like the look of this then head over to their website: www.createwithribbon.co.uk. Glenis is the brains behind this and she's brill - a very talented lady :-)

here's a close up of the flowers...

You get two bamboo sticks in the kit, I'd recommend you go and buy some wooden plant sticks as they are already green, break easily and give you the strength you need if you want to stand them up in a vase.

Let me know if you decide to go for it, I'd love to see what you make :-)

Nite all xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous new toy! Do enjoy it, and the wonderful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete