Saturday 4 May 2013

Get your bloomers out!

It's a new challenge over at Card Crafters Circle and this week we're all about the flowers.
 
Especially as the sun has finally decided to visit us here in England (yippee!!). We've missed sooooo much :-)
 
Anyway, the details. It's challenge number 73.
 
And we've been sponsored this week by the fabulous Michelle Perkett Studios
 

have a good look at what my design team pals have been up to this week with the 3 different images we had to play with :-)
 
This week I wanted to give you something a little different so no card...
 
Instead I'm decorating gifts bags!!
 
In essence it's exactly the same just that you get to put lovely things in your finished project for a girlfriend or female family member.
 
 
my post is a little late tonight and my two beautiful kids will have me up early. So I'll add more photo's and details tomorrow - including the dies and punches I've used (don't you just love that border punch - it's Martha Stewart)
 
Night, night, for now
 
Teresa xx



4 comments:

  1. Teresa, I just adore how you've used this image! Beautiful flowers and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY so we going to have some fun and craft all day!! If you get a chance to get in your craft room tomorrow I will be hosting 4 different challenges at Clearly iStamp Blog. I would love if you can come play with me and you might even win some great prizes!
    http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You have so many lovely die cuts and punches used in your projects! I think I want to come play in your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did get a giggle over your blog title since in the US, bloomers is another word (albeit an old one) for under panties. Your creation, though, was nothing to giggle about. It is truly lovely and made am smile instead of giggle. A really WOW piece of work!

    ReplyDelete