Thursday 6 June 2013

Strike up your Stripes!

Hello All,
 
Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged - family stuff going on.
 
And to top that off, looks like my blog has been playing up too and didn't post last week's challenge from Card Crafters Circle.
 
So, although I'm a little late - thought I'd post a card idea anyway.
 
This fab little dude comes from Whimsy Stamps (Stamps by Kathryn)
 
He's called 'Raggedy Little Boy' and he's worth every penny :-)
 
 
What do you think? Told you he was a cutie pie :-)
 
To make the card I stuck together two 5x5 kraftstax cards and then scored each side section in half.
 
The card will fold together to still fit into a 5x5 envelope.
 
My trusty spectrum noir's have brought this chappy to life.
 
 
I picked up the heart sentiment stamp at Hobbycraft for £1!!!
 
Digi stamps are brill if you've got little storage and you want to size them to whatever you want to work with. Once downloaded I take mine into My Craft Studio software and size up in there before printing on Neenah card (crafters companion) for colouring.
 
Some other tools used were:
Fiskars border punch
Crafts Too Fence die cut
Xcut nesting circles
 
I've been looking and commenting all on our stripey card entries to our challenge this week. They've been some great makes!
 
Tomorrow I'll post our new weekly challenge which is based on a sketch :-)
 
Happy Thursday all
 
Teresa xx
 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a treasure! I love how you coloured your raggedy doll and the array of button is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete