Friday 7 June 2013

Suggest a Sketch - Challenge #78

Ok, blog is working - check :-)
 
It's Friday so it's challenge day on Card Crafters Circle - check :-)
 
And we've even given you a card layout to play with too - check :-)
 
And here it is...
 
 
Twist it, turn it or follow it - just go for it this week and let's see what you can make :-)
 
Our sponsors are Eureka Stamps
 
 
I've used their lovely fat 'Bumble Bee' digi stamp...
 
 
 I printed the bee 3 times cutting two of them out. Once coloured in I used pinflair glue to layer up my bee (plus added a little glitter to his wings - I couldn't resist!)
 
 
 
Instead of stars - I went for flowers....
 
 
 
I followed the template but used the same patterned paper, cutting it diagonally and separating when I stuck it down on top of this gorgeous copper mirror card.
 
Finally punching two shades of brown border card with my faithful Martha Stewart doily punch :-)
 
 
 
Add the sentiment - and we're done!
 
Good luck everyone - can't wait to see what you do this week.
 
Crafty smiles
 
Teresa xx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the bee and the design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful Teresa! I love the way you've brought that bee to life and the rippled paper ribbon is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! love the papers the embellishing and especially the cute little bumble bee!gorgeous. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete